Out Home Shopping On Your Own Can Be Very Difficult.
Why do I need an agent is one of the first questions to everyone’s mind. Why do I need insurance when driving is easy, especially since the home has a free agent of its own? Why hire an agent when I can sell it on my own and so forth?
First, this is a really good question and it’s why it usually ends up on everyone’s mind. We’ll provide some good answers…
1. Buying a Home – We’re Free, as a buyer you get the best end of the stick.
2. Selling a Home – We come with Freebies that would be an out of pocket expenses to you.
3. Support – Who do you count on for questions? Why not count on us?
4. Assistance – 24 hours, 7 days a week.
5. Marketing Expenses – Photography, Media, Print, Web, Advertising can get costly.
6. Contacts – Attorneys, Contractors, Inspectors, Appraisers, Warranty, Home Stagers you name it.
7. Time – Not having instant contact to people, answers or forms can cause a BIG delay! Well now unless you have the time to be fooling around.
8. Legal Protection – Hiring an agent relieves you of some legal fault in a purchase or a sale. It’s our fiduciary duty.
9. Smooth Transition – A good agent puts to bed every issue that arises along the way so you don’t have too!
10. Another Set of Eyes – Trying to think rationally the moment you fall in love can be costly.
11. Unbiased Opinions – We’ll lay out the facts you make the call.
12. Market Knowledge – Not everything you need to know can be found on public record.
13. Inside Details – Behind the scene representation can save you from another agent’s fast ball.
14. Documents & Doc Prep – 100’s of forms may be needed to complete just 1 transaction. Several counters can get tricky.
15. To Save Money & Cut Cost – Time is money & we can save them both.
16. The Key – Want to see 5, 10 homes before you buy? Why schedule with different agents when all it takes is one text every time. We can get into any home you see fit no matter which company it’s listed with. Speaking of which I wonder whose doing an open house?
17. Quick Fixes to Last Minute Issues – Imagine being at the closing table with an issue & not knowing who to call. This kind of delay can almost guarantee you another day.
18. The Unknown – This is your typical Murphy’s Law & if it can it will so let’s beat it to the punch.
19. Financing – I have a contact person from just about every local lending institution in town. Either you can dial the 1-800 number and wait on hold or for a returned call, or we can have your phone ringing for an on the spot pre-approval at mostly any time of the day. Sounds easy right? That’s because it is!
20. Plus, 5 hundred thousand other reason we didn’t get to mention and more.
With the right agent in your pocket there’s not much one can’t accomplish in their home buying and selling process. Save time, effort, and money just from making the smart choice right from the start. Stop hiking out there alone. 😉